Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kotaco

Clan Logo Vote

Vote for a Logo   14 votes

1. 1. Pick your favorites (may choose more than one)

• I like Number 1
    • I like Number 2
    • I like Number 3
    • I like Number 4
    • I like Number 5
    • I like Number 6
    • I like Number 7
    • I like Number 8
    • I like Number 9
    • I dont like any..

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pick your favorites, you can pick more than one!

The number on the left corresponds with the vote options in the poll above:

Option 9:

click to enlarge

Dont like anything here? Im always taking submissions if you have something better.

Honestly, none of these logos hold a flame to the shield you already made in your logo... my vote is to take the logo from the shield to keep it simple and uniform.... love the shield.

kotaco likes this

[quote name='ODIN' timestamp='1299680924' post='878']
Honestly, none of these logos hold a flame to the shield you already made in your logo... my vote is to take the logo from the shield to keep it simple and uniform.... love the shield.

I added that as an option OD, to recast your vote, just hit the delete my vote button and you can revote

5 and nine got my vote. I do admit that the Clan Shield is some of yer best work as far as our logos, it really says, gaming clan, and mXm like we have always said it.
El Numero cinco gets my vote because the clan tag was always about the two fists and the X, so I guess for sentimental reasons it got my vote. We need to figure this shit out once and for all though cause I will update my mXm Tatoo with the FINAL draft.

And if you change it again so help me gawd........

kotaco likes this

[quote name='BalzOnYer4Head' timestamp='1299721458' post='882']
5 and nine got my vote. I do admit that the Clan Shield is some of yer best work as far as our logos, it really says, gaming clan, and mXm like we have always said it.
El Numero cinco gets my vote because the clan tag was always about the two fists and the X, so I guess for sentimental reasons it got my vote. We need to figure this shit out once and for all though cause I will update my mXm Tatoo with the FINAL draft.

And if you change it again so help me gawd........

I was thinking of putting number 5 (the fists) into the shield where the plain mXm text is? Any thoughts?

[quote name='BalzOnYer4Head' timestamp='1299764473' post='894']
Perfect. Exactly what I was thinking with the widening of the M's.

PERFECT!

Agreed. I love it!

kotaco likes this