Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BOLD Edition

Harley Davidson Electric Motorcycle

I think that thing is BADASS! It looks light too... but as long as there are motorcycle clubs out there, the classic style will never fade. This will appeal to the crotch rocket types that want the name Harley on their bike... it reeks of cross over, but a smart marketing move for HD to appeal to a wider audience.

I'm not overly surprised by the bike, just the name put on it.  Harley has the Buell line of bikes that are more along the lines of this style.

I do like the concept though.  I actually took my motorcycle course years ago with an engineer working on battery-powered motorcycles. Brought one in and it was pretty neat. The design was very prototype at the time though, boxy, didn't look very nice.

I'd imagine this is lightweight, but very low center of gravity, depending on where the batteries are.  I'd be interested in taking it for a ride, for sure.

It definitely looks like a Buell. The teaser commercial reminds me of one of the scenes in The First Trek reboot from JJA where Kirk is riding his electro bike and we get our first glimpse of the Enterprise.

I guess moreso than the electric nature of the motorcycle, I am probably more torn about the fact that this deviates so far from a Harley Davidson design, that its unrecognizable as part of the brand. But, then again, that is how we got some great motorcycle designs that exist today; so I shouldn't really be critical of that.