Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andy19

Project CARS

127 posts in this topic

At this point, I am somewhat relieved when a game i'm truly interested in is delayed. It means that they are going back to make it more robust, interesting, etc, etc. Or, it is doomed to fail regardless. This enhances the player experience considerably. I am hoping this is very much the case for games like Project Cars and The Division.

I don't think this means it's doomed.  I think the fact that they've been working with the community since day 1 means it's not quite where the players want it at this point, so they're delaying it to get it to that point where they know it will be a huge success.

New trailer.

Still boggles my mind that it's been delayed until March.  Looks fantastic as it is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idDUiGk4YL8

That is a sweet setup. Dunno if I would spend that much on a video game unless I was sponsored. When does this come out? March? I know I could look but for the sake of conversation...

Looks pretty damn good. Couldn't help but notice two of my fav cars duking it out.. (Mercedes 190 and the E30)

​HOLD UP! That POS Vulcar Warrener in GTA V you are always raving about is not your favorite car of all time?!? I'm disappointed, brother.   :) 

Edited by BOLD Edition

I like the Warrener because it is based off one of these..

easily one of my fav cars of all time. I would drive this over any modern car made today.

Why ya gotta hate on my Warrner breh? Its hella flush.

Or whatever the kids say nowadays...

We're all well aware of the visual upgrades (of course, it being PS3 vs PS4) but the sound upgrades blew me away.  The whole game just feels faster.