Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BOLD Edition

mXm Annual Meetup

I did a topic search before posting this, so I apologize if this is duplicated anywhere in the thread history of the clan.

One of the things I appreciate about being a part of a solid gaming community like ours is our ability to connect on the grid and off (I've already had several conversations with members of our family, in arenas other than a game). I've been able to learn a bit about some of you, which has been great and as it made me think how good it would be to connect somewhere in the world, once a year.

Annual meetups, like any gathering can be expensive quick due to logistics related to travel, lodging, family obligations, etc. I wonder, though, if there is some cost-effective way for all of us (as many of us who can) get together, to do so for a day or two. Maybe we all descend on some camping zone or something. Again, everyone has a different lifestyle, so the lowest common denominator in terms of where, when and how, wins.

In any case, it was a thought I had this morning. In the long run, doing it one time may be worth the stretch. Aeterna Est Fides.

weathermatt likes this

This has been brought up before in previous versions of the site. Logistics has always been the nemesis. I am all for a gathering though. It is long overdue.

Now that a good protion of us are older with more stable positions in life, it may be the time to strike up the convo again.

Balz is right, logistics were always a pain in the ass, especially with some of us fairly young/still in college (and at one point high school).

Now that we have quite a few members in Florida, that seems like the place to go to be honest.

We have finally set a date (March 14th) so I am in the middle of wedding planning and can not really commit to anything before that.

​Solid; congratulations brother!

Lmao it sure is. I just recently got married. December 26th.  Well keep me posted about a meet up. I don't visit the site too often so I believe taco has my cell number.

Congrats JerZ!

​Thank you Balz!! after 8 years we better get married lol. I'm having my big wedding in Miami on the beach in about 2 years I'll shoot ya an invite and anyone who'd care to go let me know! :drinking:

Well there you go. The first annual invite will be in 2 years on Miami Beach... oh and it will also be JerZ's wedding, but who's keeping track anyway? :P

JerZ likes this

Well there you go. The first annual invite will be in 2 years on Miami Beach... oh and it will also be JerZ's wedding, but who's keeping track anyway? :P

​Congrats JerZ and Miami could be very fun for a meetup!

Edited by BOLD Edition
JerZ likes this

Haha it would awesome! Thank you thank you Bold. Well if there is a meet up before then, you all are still going to be invited.  Nothin' but love.

andy19 likes this