Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gordy

Destiny classes

Just wanted to see what everyone's opinions were for the best class selection. I'm leaning towards either Titan or hunter.

Hey Gordy,

I think each class has its merits; both Titan and Hunter are fun plays. I chose the Warlock after equally playing all three classes during alpha/beta. I think the Hunter is the only one that can use that big-assed sword in one of the missions, though!

I'm so lost, someone give me a briefing on this game? Never even heard of it till now. The adult life has ducked me in too deep lol.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Hunter class in the BETA and am thinking Ill give the Warlock a little more time as Im not that deep, but I see myself eventually going back to the Hunter class. I like the guns aspect of it and got good at switching them off in big battles when needed.

Hey Matt, I don't know if they are cross-platform play. The framerate difference alone may exclude the PS3 from running with the PS4. I know that ODlN, Balz and myself have the PS4 edition.

Ok. Thanks bold. I'll be leaving on a trip this weekend. Maybe when I get back in a couple weeks I'll go out get a PS4 finally so i can play with eveyone again.

Gordy, you should be able to find me on Saturday/Sunday night this weekend after 9PMEST. I may try to jump on during the day as time allows, but I usually try to spend the daytime hours with my wife and son on the weekends.

Matt, I hope to catch you online soon man. I know getting a PS4 is a big financial investment. If you do get it, I hope you find it worth the stretch.