Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kotaco

GTA V Screens

I would posit it would be on par (if not better) than FarCry with the FPS elements enabled. For me at least, I always wanted an option to "zoom out" in FarCry and be in third-person mode for some aspects of the game.

I would posit it would be on par (if not better) than FarCry with the FPS elements enabled. For me at least, I always wanted an option to "zoom out" in FarCry and be in third-person mode for some aspects of the game.

​I've thought the same thing. Driving in that kind of environment is really tough in a first person perspective. It's not exactly a smooth track in a supercar.

BOLD Edition likes this

Watching some streams of it now.

The rear view mirrors work, I've noticed that they don't show you pedestrians or traffic, but they do show buildings and roads and such. Its a nice touch.

My download has begun. I will be ready for launch. Dont know if I am going to stay up till 3 to play, prob not, but ill be ready for Tuesday.

​This should be a midnight EST release. My counter currently says 5hrs. Thinking I am just going to call and wake you up Balz ;)