Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BOLD Edition

Party and Bullshit

I'm thinking about opening up a party chat on Sunday or Monday night on PS4 just for mXm to get their chat on while gaming in their individual games. Likely i'll be grinding in Destiny, but would like to catch up. Anyone down for this? Let me know. Also, who is going to be getting GTA V? Shenanigans. I am looking to do some shenanigans and hijinks in world.

I'll be on destiny sunday night also, i may need your help bold for a mission to get an exotic weapon if you don't mind.

I'll be on destiny sunday night also, i may need your help bold for a mission to get an exotic weapon if you don't mind.

​Hey man, I looked for you online but didn't see you. You working the Thorn bounty? Either way let me know.

Have it ordered on Amazon, should get it Monday to Tuesday

​Solid. My digital download is already done; just waiting for the launch time to unlock and play.

Ill be picking GTA up on Tuesday and looking forward to 1st person mode. I read a kotaku article today saying it does play similar to FARCRY mechanics and it plays like a brand new game.

Its going to sell like gangbusters for sure since GTA V came out on the tail end of the PS3 cycle and lots of people moved to the PS4 (me being one of them) without investing a ton of time in GTA V.

I finally have my GTA V ..... and Far Cry ....

when you a have a room set up for people other then a clan room , let me know and I will try to get on ... I may have more weekend evening time to game now ... will have to see how it plays out

Had a good P&B session last night with Balz and my two friends from back home.  Ran some great missions and Balz was up to his usual "Heels & Hijinks". He blew up a car I was trying to steal, which isn't available normally in my version of the game.  I think he's got a penchant for wrecking shit :)

kotaco likes this

I've been AWOL from the PS4 the past week or so, work was getting all my attention. Things are doing better now and my new schedule gives me every weekend off, plus a 3 day weekend every other week so I definitely have more gaming time.