Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kotaco

GTA V PS4. Visually Stunning + Fun

I'm not going to join just to do stupid shit for a video.

Eh? You don't have to join anything, but you'll be missing out on some riveting rounds of golf and such :)

I'm thinking broadcasting to Twitch isn't the best way to go after reviewing the footage, I'll probably start capturing it but uploading it to YouTube instead for the pre-planned stunts and shenanigans.

I also have to find a way to turn up the volume for mic chatter

Edited by kotaco

I just picked up my copy at lunch and installed it from disc. It literally took 2 minutes to install. I have heard the digital download can take a while and I don't care about the million dollar bribe to try and get me to buy digitally. I like to have my shit on disc! lol. I am still working so wont jump on until this evening.

I will be splitting time with this and COD.

Induced_Horizon likes this

Just going to put this out there. I love the way they've utilized the controller's speaker.  Playing through the campaign again is also still fun.

I believe Rockstar said they were extending that for a bit, so you should be able to see it now if you can get on.

​Christmas gifts and gear are still active. Snow is not however. I think they had it on New Years Eve/Day last year though.

Hmm, officially I thought snow was running until 01/06/15, but I may have misread that.  The homing missile will remain, but the fireworks will go I believe.

Hmm, officially I thought snow was running until 01/06/15, but I may have misread that.  The homing missile will remain, but the fireworks will go I believe.

​We didn't see it (snow) last night.