Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BalzOnYer4Head

Happy and Safe Holidays

Just a quick note to wish all mXm, their family, and friends a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time with loved ones and good eats, and be thankful for it all. See ya on the other side of the post feast nap.

weathermatt likes this

I can wait for The Division.  With the way Watch Dogs was hyped as the second coming of Christ, I can play the great many of games I now enjoy and see if Ubisoft can ever match the hype they create.  #scornedgamerrant.

I can wait for The Division.  With the way Watch Dogs was hyped as the second coming of Christ, I can play the great many of games I now enjoy and see if Ubisoft can ever match the hype they create.  #scornedgamerrant.

Seems like most games are over hyped anymore just to be shipped broken and in need of repair  . Watchdogs was really over hyped . it is a good game but not a game changer ! I would get watchdogs 2 if it comes out .  It has gotten to the point to where I Quit pre ordering games and wait for their reviews now .. 

404 Not Found likes this

I'm sad to admit that Watch Dogs really hasn't held my attention beyond the story missions. Those were great, however, I have zero interest in all of the side content that is available. I've yet to play the missions where you can play as T-Bone. Those might be fun at some point.

I am really enjoying the campaign missions in GTA V and am very impressed with how much Rockstar has done to make this game feel "Next Gen".  Watch Dogs was hyped up like a GTA killer, but who are we kidding?  Rockstar does it right.

I have never played any of the GTA's all the way through the story mode but I can see myself getting to the end of this one ... Going to take a lot longer then the 4 days to beat the watchdogs story line for sure. .. 

I am only 4% in to the game at the moment so I have a long way to go to get there . I took a boat around the shore line of the city so I could see the rough scale of the city limits when I bring up the map . There is a lot to explore .

If I could have gotten a barrel roll it would have been a Skateboarding equivalent to a 360 flip (tray flip) but instead it turned in to a 360 backside shuvit  .  

I like the feature but I am not fond of it in the sidebar of the forums ... I would much rather see it on a different page of the site . regardless it is something good to have to post new things that don't really justify a forum post being added . I plan to add a feature like this in the future for what I have going .