Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kotaco

Another Update

We are now running Version B3A of the forum software which fixes a lot of bugs. A rebuild process is running in the background that will affect images for a short time, that is normal and expect to see them popping back up here shortly.

Let me know of any major issues you come across.

Note: Forum IDs have changed, so if you had any forums bookmarked (i.e. Gaming, Free Chat, etc) you may have to update your bookmarks. Nothing else has changed structurally.

Alrighty folks. All images have been restored and everything should be business as usual from here on out.

I have noticed that the reply box has been a little finnicky lately. If you click it before the page is fully load it may load a greyed out box. I've reported this issue to hopefully have it fixed in the next update.

I can't post to the introductions forums :(

That's an easy fix. I probably just forgot to give your member group permission to do so. Should be fixed by the time you read this.

When I click on new content,  I get Error Code: EX2

I even deleted my cookies and browsing history and still does it. 

​Will look into that, Thanks for the heads up

When I click on new content,  I get Error Code: EX2

I even deleted my cookies and browsing history and still does it. 

​This is now fixed on our site.

Bug report!

Clicking 'Home' in the top navigation (not the breadcrumb) brings you to /index.html/ which bring you to a blank forum.

​Yeah, that's actually intended. Work in progress on my end.