Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyersFan

Going Back to work

As many of you know, I do road construction for a living and I've been laid off since the day after Thanksgiving. 

I have managed to bitch and moan my way into going back to work a few weeks early. This means that I will actually have money and a life again soon. 

I'm very happy to be going back to work and I thought I'd share the good news. 

JerZ, BOLD Edition and kotaco like this

That's awesome! I deff understand the struggle it's not fun. I just got a new stable permanent job and it does feel great! Anyone has ADT and your alarm goes off I may just be calling you!

That's awesome! I deff understand the struggle it's not fun. I just got a new stable permanent job and it does feel great! Anyone has ADT and your alarm goes off I may just be calling you!

​Oh snap. You could totally SWAT people, "hello? someone is breaking into your house, should I call SWAT?"

​Oh snap. You could totally SWAT people, "hello? someone is breaking into your house, should I call SWAT?"

LMFAO! that'd be pretty awesome.

A little update:

I returned to work this week and the week was stressful to say the least. My company attempted to demote me without giving me a reason why and the bosses were all over my ass for things that were beyond my control. It wasn't the return to work I was looking forward to having. 

Needless to say, this made me miserable. A friend of mine got a new job and he told me about it. I went to the company that hired him and they hired me right there on the spot. They offered me more money than I'm currently making, better benefits, more paid time off, more training, room for advancement, and a better overall work environment. 

Needless to say, I'm very excited about going to this new company and the opportunity to succeed. 

My my first day at the new job will be May, 4th. 

andy19, 404 Not Found and kotaco like this

He also stabbed himself in the led ... dude is not all there .... driving around with fruitypebbles strapped to the bottom of his dads car ....  

Edited by Induced_Horizon

:ahhhh:First part sucks but so freaking awesome for the other job opportunity!! Climb that ladder of opportunity lmao