Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Induced_Horizon

what download??

I broke down and got a new tower today .... plan on just getting ArmA3 , not sure about needing the digital deluxe edition ... any suggestions??

whats the point of having a savings account if you don't drain it now and then lol ... actually I just dipped in to my rainy day fund .... Hope my washer and dryer does break down ... but on that note I am in the works of setting it all up now ....

Thanks for the invite Hindey . assuming that is Andy19 on the forums here... 

That is correct. Get whatever download you can afford, but Kotaco and I both went with the version that comes with the DLC. For an extra 15 it was worth it. Even if you dont have the DLC we can play together. Go ahead anf forward some ports on your router too. Thats awesome, a 4th person in the squad now!

Yes indeed I am Andy19.

I bought the non-DLC version. It was already $65 without DLC so that's all my budget could afford with all the extra computer parts I ordered.

It'll be nice to have a 4th person in the squad. 

I tried to get some of my old PS3 friends to try and join in on ArmA but the ones that went to PC are playing other title .... I might convince some to join in the game .. but it might take a little time ... 

Before I go and start putting my debit card online to get this game .. is there a Steam card I could get to add funds or do I need to just get a walmart prepay card to use as a card ?