Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kotaco

SpeedTest.net

We had one of these going in the past, back then I believe my result was around 1.5mbps download. Sad.. dark days. lol

What's everyone working with these days? Balz, feel free to show off. 

Only cause I was asked too...

This is over the Wireless N Router and N adapter in my current set up. Have ordered a wireless AC Router and adapter, will test again once that is all set up.

Massive improvement Number 1.

kotaco likes this

Only cause I was asked too...

This is over the Wireless N Router and N adapter in my current set up. Have ordered a wireless AC Router and adapter, will test again once that is all set up.

Massive improvement Number 1.

​Definitely need to clear up that bottleneck. Upload is outstanding though. 

So I noticed today they were running a promotion for new customers to get faster internet speeds at the same price I currently pay for 30. So after a 45 minute phone call, I can post my revised speed: 

I tried working with the wifi by changing the channel and other things to try and speed it up ... I never had any luck with any of that .. Most likely just need a upgrade my router . 

I got "upgraded" recently.  However, with the doubling of the upload, they also replaced my unlimited bandwidth with 80GB/month.  Fuckers.

4538876057.png

4542047630.png

You may want to think about upgrading your router because this is what I get on my wifi.  Paying for 75 mbps now with comcast. 

Edited by gordy
BalzOnYer4Head likes this

I have everything in my basement hard wired. When I was renovating, I made sure to put ethernet outlets all over the place so I can wire in my PC, Xbox, PS3, PS4, HTPC, and ran a 50ft cable up to my Roku since its wireless is absolutely useless.

Rest of the house is wireless, but mostly just cell phones, tablets, and the PS3 that my son uses to watch Netflix/stream movies via DLNA.