Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andy19

Project CARS Videos

Here's a quick 5 lap race in the Ginetta G40.  These cars are pretty awesome. Light on power, but handle amazingly.

This was my 2nd full race with this car, and was still getting used to it.  Qualified 1st, but for the 2nd race they put me in 15/20 to start.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO26X9EBmls

I do love that little Ginetta, its like a masculine Miata. All the fun of a FR coupe with out all the gay.

It was interesting watching you try to catch me, and over all we are pretty evenly matched, We maintained a pretty similar gap through most of the race. 

Thanks for posting!

Very cool and fun! Thanks for sharing; I apologize for not getting in on the action, but, you can only play so many games at once, and I am knee deep into a Destiny event that is running for a week (or at least I was; now I'm working all weekend!)

@BalzOnYer4Head, you missed out on 3 amazing races.  Had almost a full room full of actual players, and none of them seemed to be dicks.  All clean racing.  Added 2 racers to the friends list who actually thrive on clean racing, and are damn good.  One has a wheel and was consistently 2-3s faster in qualifying.  

I'll post the 3 Youtube links tomorrow once they're done uploading from my PS4.  

This is the kind of racing I absolutely love.

Race #3 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WEbbI7SCFE

Race #2 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8JgWH7K7NE

Race #1 - www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqxsFsu3o4A (with @BalzOnYer4Head cheating)

Edited by andy19

Great stuff, man; and I like that you were able to extend the social aspect as well by finding some clean racers. You thinking about investing in a wheel setup now?

I'd love to invest in a wheel setup, but it's just too expensive for me at the moment.

Balz nailed it, the smoothness is the biggest factor.  No more oversteering when you push the joystick just a little too far, or spinning out from pushing down the throttle just a little too much coming out of a turn.  

You can still get great laps with a controller, but you really do need to invest time in configuring the settings just right to how you play.

@BalzOnYer4Head and I had this race a few nights ago and I saved the replay.  Very close, a few back and forth moments, solid racing.

I got it on two different angles.

Edited by andy19

That was some absolutely fantastic racing. They really do need to fix that issue where if ya slightly bump into someone you two immediately become magnetically attached and your tires turn into butter. I got pushed off so many times because of that last night. 

Going into last lap of offline career mode, was in second place.  It was a close finish.

Side note - I absolutely love the sound of these Group 5 cars.