Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Induced_Horizon

PS4 controller on ArmA

Come to find out you dont need to download any controller configuring program to use your controller on ArmA

I was playing around with it yesterday and decided to plug my ps4 controller in ... it happened to become visible in the ArmA controller settings ... but All I could do was adjust the sensitivities in the Controller settings ... got a little frustrated and thought that was it ... But come to find out you can go in to the Keyboard settings and the Wireless Controller was visible on that , I was able to invert axis and set my controller how I wanted it for the game !!!

This changes a lot of things for me ... I am sure some of you figured this out by now .. but I have not seen posts about it ... so I am posting this for those in the future that get in to PC games that you will not have to download something for the PS4 or Xbox controller , ArmA has the ability to auto recognize it for you and gives you access to adjust your controller !  

Edited by Induced_Horizon