Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andy19

Performance Guide

After firing up the game once I got my SSD the other day, I realized I had lost all my preset configurations and once again the game ran like a pig.

All 4 cores were running at 75-90% and my GPU never went over 40%. I was getting max 20fps.

After overclocking my CPU (quad core 2.8 => 3.2 w/stock heatsink) and GPU, I went to this guide and saw a significant increase.  My cores never went above 50-60%, my GPU hit 60%, and I was getting a stead smooth 30fps. Not the best, but good for ARMA.

One other thing I did was increase the sampling to 200%. I think that made a difference given I have a pretty decent GPU and it wasn't being worked whatsoever.