Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Godfather

Hey guys....I'm back and as usual....

since I have played with so many here before , a long time ago when I had so many less kids , I was hoping you guys could assist me please .....

i am a huge Xbox fan , but I purchased a ps4 ( actually my wife did because she was sick of me debating for a half hour in the electronics section of Target about whether the purchase was truly worth it ) so I need to build up my friends list again , since my list has disappeared leaving me with no friends .... As if that's any different from my PS3 days ......, I just never really have had a lot of friends ....on console.....or life. ????

so please add me .... IamTheGodfather on either Xbox or  Psn ...... Or real life at Rick LoFrisco 

kotaco likes this

Thanks I will play something with you tonight Andy if you have time. And if my kids let me , I purchased the ps TV and they are constantly occupying the console now from their rooms. 

My online activity is kind of hit and miss.  It depends on what's going on. Once the kid is back in school it'll be more stable, but right now it's hit and miss.