Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kotaco

Spartan Tactical

In an effort to get my ARMA fix and desire for a larger ARMA group off the ground I have started a new organization in ARMA called the Spartan Tactical Group (Spartan Tactical or SPARTAC for short). It's based on the premise of a private military company t(o allow for the freedom to bend the rules as I see fit essentially). I've recruited two other guys with some ARMA clan management experience and explained to them the ideals I want to base the group on (mXm ) and we're starting to recruit. 

We have a dedicated server and teamspeak operational and hope to get off the ground shortly; http://spartac.net

So if you see me on a different profile with a SPARTAC affiliation that's whats up. Everyone's welcome to game with us as well :)

3 hours ago, andy19 said:

Traitor.

Lol. Consider it the arma division of mXm?

1 hour ago, andy19 said:

So do we have to go through the recruitment process like all the other noobs?

No I can add you if you want no problem.