Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
404 Not Found

Drive Club: Team Based Racing on PS4!

37 posts in this topic

Well it would make sense to get the game 100% the way it should be so when they roll out the free version to you it will be more "buyable".  Makes total sense to me to fix the game first.

Click on #3 in upper left hand corner of Playlist to view the weather effects video.  Its sick!!! 

Edited by ODIN
wrong video. Select #3 on playlist in upper left

For some reason I cant get the direct link of the weather effects video, so please select #3 in the playlist of the attached youtube video to see the weather effects in action! 

Driveclub update:  Despite hearing talks of the free version never seeing the light of day, Evolution studios said it will come out.  No specific date has been set, but jump on this if it comes out.  I still think its worth a purchase.  I will wait to hear your input on Project Cars when that comes out.

O~

I'll definitely be getting the free version when it comes out, but I can't justify buying it when pCARS is coming out, and I know I prefer the sim-type racer over an arcade racer and will be putting more time into that.

This is not an arcade racer in a sense that you may think.  Its more sim than Grid but not as sim as a GT6 or Project Cars.  I recommend you watch some Live PlayStation Twitch broadcasts on it.  The game is a beast to look at.  I got the Season Pass for it and plan on digging into it more as I am having a lot of fun with it.

I echo the Great White Canadian, I'll download the free, but with pCARS just over the horizon, and preferring a more sim experience, I just cant justify dropping 60 bucks on it.

Hell has officially frozen over.

Hi everyone. After a lot of hard work from the team at Evolution Studios, I’m pleased to announce that we are making the Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition available to all PlayStation Plus members starting on Thursday, June 25th.

View the full article