Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kotaco

GTA V: Car Duplication

80 posts in this topic

looking for undercover cop car, my psn username is hoseb

thanks in advance

Look up a guy on PSN with the tag Officer620

He's a friendly Englishmen who has all of the unique cop cars.

Hello I would like Franklin's Buffalo. I'm pretty active (3ish PM to 8ishPM Eastern time.) Thank you very much.
PSN thedominatorC

Ok, will try and get to you then.

DominatorC likes this

Hows it going man.. Hope everything is all good, I would greatly appreciated if I could get Franklin's Buffalo. Thanks in advance for your time. PSN: Scrapdadde

Up to this point the list is:

GB2285
naruto9953
scrapdadde

I will do my best to get to you 3 this weekend.

If you're not on the list you either got the car already, did not accept friend invites, or did not respond to multiple game invites. If you think you should be on the list just reply again and I'll put you

Hi, I'd like to get Franklin's buffalo and if possible the space docker.

PSN: TatsukageX89

Thanks.

Don't have the spacedocker.

Up to this point the list is:

GB2285
naruto9953
scrapdadde
xX_lil-fredlin
bulletsprayer_gt
TatsukageX89

Friend invites sent out to all on that list. I'll have GTA V running on the PS3 in a private room all day although I may not actually be playing, so just let yourself into a passenger seat and follow the steps to dupe.

I'm off the PS3 now, will try again tomorrow. If you want, send me a PM and we can schedule a specific time.

I am on PS4 now so while I still plan to play PS3 games my time on will be cut in half at least.

There's a new duplication glitch for patch 1.06, would you care to logg on to your ps3 for a few minutes today so i can get it before it's patched, the new method takes no time to do, please

Patch 1.06 removed the fast easy way of doing this so I won't be doing it anymore. If anyone that is still on the list needs it I will since I said I would, but to anybody new sorry!

There's a new duplication glitch for patch 1.06, would you care to logg on to your ps3 for a few minutes today so i can get it before it's patched, the new method takes no time to do, please

Thx for the car dude, helped me out a lot. You're awesome kotaco

New way is very easy. You and your friend get in a car ypu want to duplicate ( MUST be in the garage) Durring the animation leaving quickly exit to the PS store, exit then you both will have the vehicle.

New way is very easy. You and your friend get in a car ypu want to duplicate ( MUST be in the garage) Durring the animation leaving quickly exit to the PS store, exit then you both will have the vehicle.

Easy but time consuming when you get anywhere from 10-30 messages a day with people wanting you to dupe this for them expecting you to drop what you're doing to do it.

DominatorC likes this