Welcome to mXm Gaming Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diirtywhiteboy

Add me on xbox

Hey guys I'm semi new to the clan. I was invited about a week ago and researched you guys and I thought it was so sick. Happy to be apart of mxm. Id like to play with more active xbox live members . Add me! Gamertag: DiiRtY wHiTeBoY Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hey and welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately we are a Playstation clan, and not very active on GTA V anymore to add to that. I just opened up the crew over there for the sake of hoping some people might make some friends within who do still play, as I know how lonely Los Santos can get sometimes.

If you have any intentions of playing on Playstation in the future then look us up. We aren't super strict on who we allow to wear our tag, at least for the trial/probationary peroid, but we do require recruits get a few games in with us before being officially added to the clan as a trial member. If you fit well with our group we go from there. But again, we are a PS3/ PS4 clan and we are moving on primarily to Battlefield 4, with our upcoming dedicated game being H-Hour.